Friday, September 6, 2013

The things I buy . . .

One of my biggest fears after having surgery is that my house will look like the aftermath of the next World War, with my pending inability to clean or lift anything.  My boyfriend isn't really used to cleaning -- or doing anything else around the house -- and if I'm unable to tidy up on a daily basis, the health department will be knocking on my door in no time.

So what am I doing about it?  That's right, I'm throwing some money at the problem.  While I do planning on increasing the frequency of the cleaning ladies, I'm also investing in something that I've wanted for a long time -- a Roomba!  There are few things more exciting than the concept of a robot vacuuming daily -- on a schedule!

I might just avoid that ant infestation.  Even if I'll need a hazmat suit to enter the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment